06/01/2015

Bead Pattern 40: Pattern in the Round

Please note: The beads in these patterns do not look the same as the actual beads (some of those are opaque, transparent, silver-lined, matte, shiny and so on). I just pick colours that I like together, which works for the patterns, but using these actual beads in a project may very possibly not give the same results. If you like a particular colour version, just use it as "colour inspiration" rather than sticking to the exact bead numbers in the materials list :)

This pattern was made with EasyBeadPatterns free software

Since the most viewed post of all time on Imaginesque is the only round beading pattern I ever made, I thought I'd do another one :)

And when I say "one", I actually mean "two", but the other one is even simpler than the "main" round pattern, so it doesn't really count ;)
All the colour versions of the main pattern can also be used for the simpler one, I hope you'll enjoy making either one of them (or both...) :)
free round beading pattern
Basic "main" pattern
free round beading pattern
Basic simpler pattern











free round beading pattern
Colour version 1
free round beading pattern
Colour version 2











free round beading pattern
Colour version 3
free round beading pattern
Colour version 4











free round beading pattern
Colour version 5
free round beading pattern
Colour version 6


2 comments:

  1. tres sympa ce shéma tout rond, merci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, Celine
      I've made new round one for tomorrow (13-1-2015) :)

      Delete